Cinematographer and Post-production servicesJames Zsigmond
American Cinematographer available for full scale productions from commercials to feature films. Also offering Colorist services. Equipment rentals also available.
I’m a Cinematographer/colorist originally from Los Angeles recently relocated to the Netherlands. I’ve worked in the film industry as a cinematographer for the last 13 years. I’m looking to work on contract or freelance for production companies based out of the Netherlands for; Commercial, Narrative, or documentary projects.
I’m able to legally work in the Netherlands via my DAFT Visa(Dutch American Friendship Treaty.)
I’m also in the process of learning Dutch.
- Education: TISCH NYU Film/TV B.F.A / Sarajevo Film Factory cinematography MFA
- Davinci Resolve certified Colorist
- Member of IATSE Local 600 as a Cinematographer
- Member of the H.S.C (Hungarian Society of Cinematographers)
- Trained in cinematography under the Late Vilmos Zsigmond A.S.C/H.S.C
- Have shot feature films ranging in budget from $1.5 million USD to $6 Million USD(considered low budget tier 1 in the states)
equipment available for rent:
Sony Venice camera Package (with Full-frame and Anamorphic Licenses)
Sony F65 camera Package
7 set Arri/Zeiss Master Primes
7 set Cooke Speed Panchro’s
Angenieux Zooms Lenses
Preston Wireless Follow Focus w/3 motor’s
Miller Cineline 70 fluid head w/standard and baby sticks
X6 298w Anton Bauer V-mount Batteries
18 core Imac Pro
X2 Sony A7RIII’s
Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for your time!
James Zsigmond H.S.C
IATSE Local 600
meld NIET OK stuur naar een vriend stuur een reactie